Skip to content
- Complete my artist research into around 8 artists, exploring both contemporary and classic print design.
- Do contextual research into fibonacci and other maths’ s related design, as inspiration through mood boards and context.
- Do studies into fibonacci and its connection with music, looking at ways it effects the notes, chords and timings.
- Start developing my music track, basing the notes, rhythms and timing on the fibonacci sequence.
- Continue with initial ideas, including those from Innovation challenge.
- Work on developing patterns, exploring use of maths as well as looking at nature as inspiration, for patterns and scenes.
- Look at doing a Photography shoot, capturing nature that connects to the fibonacci sequence, using these images as inspiration.